Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Fruit/Veggie Assignment

For this assignment we had to photograph fruits or vegetables. I shot this because I liked the idea of the cucumbers cut up then put back together like a puzzle.

The Setup:
A string tied to the stand then tied to the clap that is clamped to the skewer that is inserted in the cucumber. It was shot with a Nikon D700 at ISO 200. I also used the Lens Babies

For my personal amusement with this assignment I took a photo of Oscar. Oscar is a Red Delicious Apple with black eye peas for eyes & I used the bottom of the apple for the rest of his facial features. For the lighting only a flash light was used & it was shot with a Nikon D700 at ISO 200 at f/8.




4 comments:

  1. I really like the lighting on this, very dramatic with nice tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creative idea of cutting up the cucumber and putting it back together like that! Very interesting to look at...catches the eye! And Oscar cracks me up! I like that you lit it with a flashlight, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cucumber was a very interesting picture. Love the creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This scares me and cracks me up all at the same time. Great creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete